Side note: This is lovely.
If I were to write (just) one piece about you for as long as my heart continued beating and my lungs kept on breathing, it would not be enough. I would return to the ground with unspoken words jutting from my cold heart, like gems gleaming out of stone; and on my bones the ink spilled in thought of you would paint a sunrise on your soul to never fade, and that (my love), is worth more than my words could ever say.
- dirtyoldsixofclubs likes this
- happiestgirlintheworld reblogged this from exhalingcatalysts
- straynotions likes this
- fawnsparrows likes this
- sodestabilized likes this
- an-ailsa likes this
- exhalingcatalysts reblogged this from stealingneverland and added:
- skingulf likes this
- graciouswords likes this
- tarnishedsoul likes this
- stealingneverland posted this