Side note: Without a tinge of darkness, I agree Lanna; this one is really cute and amplified my sentimental mood so I had to re-blog <3
I want the little cottage with the roses growing at the front door like little house-guests in the summer.
I want the sitting by the coal fire in winter while my legs rest on yours and we each read our favourite book, but the rhythm of our breathing and the crackle of the fire and paper turning between our fingers.
I want the quaint little kitchen with the cute spice rack and labelled bottles sitting picture perfect because you know how much I like things looking neat.
I want the captured memories all around us in pretty sparkling silver frames because it reminds us of when we were teenagers and of all the silly little things we used to do together. Even when we barely knew each other just because it makes us smile.
I want the handmade patchwork quilt we worked on together that rainy day in June when there was nothing else to do because we had no petrol or money, and Sunday TV was always crap.
I want the love letters kept in secret places like the wooden box under the floorboards in the bedroom or behind the dodgy tile in the bathroom wall just above the sink.
I want the scrape in the kitchen wallpaper from that time we had a huge fight and I got mad and threw dishes at you. You left for hours and I cried until you came home with a litre of strawberry ice cream and pink carnations, which made me cry more for being such a bitch to you.
I want to find you one day. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
- sunnysuraj likes this
- lucytheghost likes this
- theviolentkingdom likes this
- serendipitouslykindra reblogged this from opalmoonbeam and added:
- geezmomgetoutyoudidntknock likes this
- studsandsunflowers reblogged this from opalmoonbeam
- studsandsunflowers likes this
- verybroadsense likes this
- letsseehowfarwecome likes this
- rachaelgottsch likes this
- bettiebangsandbows reblogged this from opalmoonbeam
- misguidedghost-of-a-geekykilljoy reblogged this from opalmoonbeam
- misguidedghost-of-a-geekykilljoy likes this
- kyoanus-moved likes this
- ilikedthatbeforeitwasmainstream likes this
- wallflower-blue likes this
- thingstowrightabout likes this
- liquidayre likes this
- desayunogratis likes this
- sunnysuraj reblogged this from opalmoonbeam
- mikeydsanta likes this
- sixfeetfall likes this
- thewellnessprophet likes this
- rememberingmidnight likes this
- jamiesueaustin likes this
- sing-aitodream-kuroi likes this
- kitsune-comet likes this
- tropicanaguava likes this
- thisdeludedwanderlust likes this
- ambiguous-transparency likes this
- ordinarywonder likes this
- blueskiesbeatinghearts likes this
- sheaiiintright likes this
- outofproportion reblogged this from opalmoonbeam
- outofproportion likes this
- danny-se likes this
- bigvalmidwest likes this
- awakenedphilosopher likes this
- strawberryminefield likes this
- daydreamsonlooseleafpaper likes this
- straynotions likes this
- jack-mooney likes this
- andreudareen likes this
- adoenamedjane likes this
- This was featured in #Prose
- angelicaldarkness likes this
- lightningtheraintransformed likes this
- leaveyouapen likes this
- cordx said:though you are not a rock goddess, you have this thing you do with words that makes the world a better place
- cordx likes this