Staff Note: Beautiful and poignant!
Am I The Wish You Ask For?
By Jean Roy
My mascara runs in constellations,
and so these starry eyed hopes
that live within the dreamer of my mind
tell a tale of farfetched goals
and ugly days of unhappiness.
I suffer living amongst glittering particles
where wishing on stars are a lot like
picking at rose petals.
Blissful moments of serenity
are a cosmic matter
that my heart has a difficulty keeping alive.
Like my dandelion filled hopes
and defaulted impressions of a universe
not fit for clouded visions of a falsified paradise,
I cry tears of silver stars
wishing I was part of the beautiful celestial heaven
that you confide to every night.
All Rights Reserved
- thesoldierknowsthebattle reblogged this from thinkmestrange
- thesoldierknowsthebattle likes this
- angelicaldarkness likes this
- cordx likes this
- jomul7 likes this
- catalepsies likes this
- razielswhisper likes this
- pilyangpanda likes this
- lilrowboat likes this
- luminescentsunshine likes this
- misunderstoodfaery reblogged this from thinkmestrange
- souffrirestbelle likes this
- the-mind-of-rueberry likes this
- g0r3wh0r3 likes this
- exhalingcatalysts reblogged this from thinkmestrange and added:
- verba-vivere likes this
- madnessandgravity likes this
- honorableinnocence likes this
- misunderstoodfaery likes this
- beauty-of-inflectionsx likes this
- strawberryminefield likes this
- thinkmestrange posted this